The holiday season is made special by the richness of seasonal food that includes desserts and trifle. We have christmas easy trifle recipe. Many people love to make the seasonal food with traditional Christmas recipes while some like to experiment the new recipes. Variations can be done to the already existing easy christmas trifle recipes and new flavors can also be added.
The trifle includes custard, fruits and sponge cake. Trifle can also be made with yogurt, ice cream or gelatin. Trifle for Christmas is a best dessert which is very easy to make and children love to eat it.
Double Chocolate Mocha Trifle Recipe
- warm water (2 TSP)
- Cold milk (1 3/4 cups)
- Instant coffee granules (4 TSP)
- 1 package brownie mix (19.8 ounce)
- Frozen whipped topping, thawed (2 cups)
- 2 packages instant white chocolate pudding mix (3.3 ounce)
- 3 bars chocolate covered toffee bars, chopped (1.4 ounce)
Method Of Making
- Get ready brownies according to package directions. Bake and cool completely. Slice into one inch cubes.
- In a bowl, beat together milk and pudding until mixture begins to thicken.
- Melt coffee grain in water and mix into pudding mixture. Fold in whisk topping.
- In a glass serving bowl, coat 1/3rd of brownie cubes, 1/3rd of pudding mixture and 1/3rd of candy.
- Repeat this procedure and chill 30 minutes in refrigerator before serving.
- Ready to serve